The University of Cape Coast invites applications from experienced, results-oriented and highly motivated individuals for the position of Provost for the following Colleges which will become vacant on 1st August, 2019.
- College of Education Studies
- College of Humanities and Legal Studies
- College of Agriculture and Natural Sciences
- College of Distance Education (CoDE)
The Provost is the Academic and Administrative Head of the College and is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for providing leadership to the College, maintaining and promoting the efficiency and good order of the College in accordance with policies and procedures prescribed by the University Law, 1992 (PNDCL 278) and Statutes and as may be determined from time to time by the University Council, the Academic Board and the College Board.
Applicants must be of professorial rank. They must be individuals of stature and integrity with strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, capable of executing the responsibilities outlined above.
Term of Office
A Provost shall hold office for a period of three years and shall be eligible, upon completion for re-appointment, subject to application and interview, for a second consecutive term only.
Mode of Application and Closing Date
- Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should please submit five (5) copies of the completed application forms and a comprehensive curriculum vitae, together with relevant supporting documents and a Three-Page Vision Statement to:
University of Cape Coast
- Applicants should request three (3) referees to submit report on them directly to the above address
- The closing date for the receipt of the applications is Monday, 8th July 2019.
Application forms are obtainable from the Senior Members Section, Directorate of Human Resource University of Cape Coast. The forms could be downloaded here PROVOST APPLICATION FORMS