STRATEGIC PLAN FOR THE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (2012-2017)
Based on the eleven (11) Key Strategic Thrust in the University of Cape Coast Corporate Strategic Plan, the following action plans are developed by the College of Education as its contribution to the achievement of the UCC corporate strategic goals:
- Creating environment that seeks to improve student life, foster student focused learning and graduate students with strong ethical values and commitment to society.
- Creating conducive working environment, which recognises equal opportunity for College, Faculty, Staff and Students.
- Recruit, select, develop and retain high calibre and motivated academic and administrative support staff.
- Promote active and reflective teaching and learning, research and outreach that develop new and relevant programmes.
- Developing and strengthening integrated ICT infrastructure and facilities that robustly develop linkages with local and foreign institutions, alumni and partnerships.